Your Membership Plan
RELEVANCE:As educator Laurence J. Peter once said, “If you don’t know where you’re going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” Having a plan helps you reach your goals.
At the end of this session, participants should be able to help clubs:
- Create or refine a vision for their club
- Develop a membership plan for their club
- A membership plan,which is part of a club’s strategic plan, outlines its goals and strategies for attracting new members and engaging current ones.
- Having clubs visualizing where they want to be in 3-5 years can help them think of goals for their membership plan.
- Involving all members in the process to gives them a sense of responsibility in the club and motivation to achieve the goals.
- Yearly goals should be entered and tracked in Rotary Club Central.
- Encourage clubs to use the worksheet Membership Development Plan below (and in Strengthening Your Membership) to build their club’s plan.
CLICK to Read More